Hey guys! Happy Hump day! I hope you all are surviving what we have now calculated is week 21 of this Corona Chaos! I had posted a picture of my lunch a few times last week, and I have literally never had such a response to share a recipe of what I was eating. Below is my recipe for buffalo cauliflower bites. I have recently cut waaaay back on the wheat and refined sugar, and this meal has become one of my go-to’s. Without the ranch this recipe is vegetarian and dairy free. With the ranch, and let’s be honest, I am 100% team ranch (Bleu Cheese can suck it) it is low carb and gluten free. I hope you love it as much as I do! Enjoy!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Air Fryer
- Large mixing bowl
- Chef's knife
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 head Cauliflower washed and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder I use Quest Protein Multi-purpose Mix Flavor
- 3 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce Use whichever is your favorite
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- Wash and chop the Cauliflower Florets into bite size pieces (or you can use a bag of already prepped fresh cauliflower).
- Put Cauliflower in mixing bowl and toss with Avocado oil to coat.
- Add protein powder and salt to bowl and pepper and toss again.
- dump the coated cauliflower into the airfryer for 12 minutes, stopping to shake and turn halfway through.
- While cooking, clean mixing bowl and add buffalo sauce to the bowl so it is ready to go when the cauliflower is done cooking.
- Once Cauliflower is cooked and edges are crispy, toss with the buffalo sauce and serve immediately.
- I like to dip, or drizzle mine with ranch dressing!
The protein powder I use as my “breading” can be found here.
Let me know what you think, and as always,
Be Bold! Xo
My post may contain affiliate links for products or services I love. As an RewardStyle member, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you take action after clicking one of these links, I’ll earn some coffee money which I promise to drink while creating hot fire content for you! You can also see all the things I love on RewardStyle by clicking HERE!
Leave a Reply